Security means a professional and fast response. Disruptions, alarms, and emergencies are passed on to centralized alarm stations, but the problem is not solved there. Our intervention team responds on site to uncover the cause of the incident and to resolve it with competence. We also refer stand-by tasks to building management.
- Fast intervention on site following an incident
- Immediate measures to prevent further damage
- Alerting of police, fire department, and ambulance
- Start of temporary repairs to damaged property
- Organization of on-site guarding until damage is repaired (for example: secure break-in location)
- Checking of technical installations, operational readiness, and alarm systems
- Coordination of pressing escort and courier services.